brands Ilke Cop

ILKE COP capsule A/W15-16 extinct

11:02 AMZosia



Hi you guys! This week I stumbled on this amazing Autumn-Winter capsule collection bij the young talented Belgian designer Ilke Cop. Her brand stands for high quality, durability and a young and broad-minded vision on fashion. I immediately fell in love with how fun and cute this collection looks. Oh and how could you resist pastel AND dinosaurs?!

ILKE COP is a women's high-end label based in our lovely Brussels. This capsule collection is the brand's first one and it is called Extinct. The concept of this collection is about the iconography of the dinosaur and it refers to all the things that are lost when a child grows up to become an adult. As a nostalgic person, I definitely can relate to that.

The collection consists of four sweaters and a cropped top. I think it isn't a surprise that the embroidered dinosaur sweater is my favorite. It reminds me of the days that I was obsessed with Jurassic Parc or when I looked through my 3D dinosaur magazines.  What do you guys think?


Collection for sale 8-17 May at Nationa(a)l in Brussels









You Might Also Like

3 reacties

Contact Form